Thursday, March 24, 2005

Off to watch the Illini advance to

the Elite 8(knocking on Wood). Damnit, probably shouldn't have typed that, oh well, too late now.

Another topic I would like to dicuss in the future. Why the hatred between the Cubs fans and Sox fans. I have been a die-hard Cubs fan all my life and I don't hate the White Sox, nor their fans most of the time. My best friend is a White Sox fan, and yes we argue a lot about the teams, but seriously I would love to see a Chicago team win the World Series.

Although as I am typing this, I am thinking of what those frickin White Sox fans would be like if they broke the Chicago World Series drought before the Cubs. Now I realize where all the anger comes from.

Don't know if I have answered my own question but seriously I don't dislike the White Sox or their fans that much, especially not now since their team is more inept the Cubs. Iguchi could become the biggest bust in Chicago since Pamela Lee last came to town.

Comments on "Off to watch the Illini advance to"

 

post a comment