Thursday, March 03, 2005

How about those Cubs

I just realized I have not posted anything about my favorite team in the entire world, The Chicago Cubs. Since I am very superstitious with regards to my teams, especially the Cubs, I am going to hold off on any predictions. However, I am pleased with the offseason moves and look forward to watching an actual team this year.

Sammy was not to blame for all the problems the team had last year. It's tough to win when two of your best starters are injured and were only able to pitch a total of 43 games between the two. Not to mention Mark Prior had no Spring Training so he was not even in game shape when he did pitch. Enough excuses though, they played well considering the circumstances and were still in position to make a playoff run, until Victor Diaz's HR heard around cub nation.

Anyways, can't wait for this season to begin, first preseason game today, should be fun!

Comments on "How about those Cubs"

 

post a comment