Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Can you say number 8!

The Bulls shot up to number 8 in the ESPN NBA Power Rankings. They are currently the third highest ranked Eastern Conference team, ain't to shabby for those "Baby Bulls."(to steal a phrase from Mr. Wilbon)

I don't think I would have predicted a turnaround like this after listening to those first nine games on my satellite radio. I knew they were better than that, however I didn't know they would have as good of a record as they do now. I don't think anyone thought that, not Skiles, Paxson, or anybody.

It's fun to listen to them grow, Luol, Ben, Kirk, Eddy, Tyson, Duhon, AD, Othella, and the rest of the gang, without them I would have nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs until opening day. Can't wait to go to the Bulls game here in Philly on March 19th, I even get a free hot dog and soda, life can't get any better than that. Actually if it was at the Old Chicago Stadium it could, but this will do.

Comments on "Can you say number 8!"

 

post a comment